Namaste dear friends. Thank you for celebrating the Summer Solstice with us at Soulshine! I hope your internal flame is still shinning bright.
At the bottom of your beautiful gift basket was a paper with pics of the crystals used in class. There were a few modifications, so the updated crystal images are shown here.
Below the images is a brief description of the stone's power and related chakras. I hope you enjoy them for continued balancing and healing!
As always, working with your divine spirit is a pleasure and honor.
The light and love in me sees and honors the light and love in all of you. Namaste.
PS - Info from Shannon about the earthly and heavenly scents, oils and lotions, is coming soon!
1. Root Chakra/1st Chakra: Red Jasper to alleviate stress and reconnect with Earth’s grounding energies. Its cleansing effect eliminates negativity, returning it to its source, and stabilizing the aura. Cedarwood represents the strong and grounding elements.
2. Sacral/2nd Chakra: Sea glass is a symbol of physical, spiritual and emotional transformation.
3. Solar Plexus/3rd Chakra: Amber unites the warming energy of the Sun with strong connections of the Earth to provide a potent grounding and cleansing energy. Amber balances and protects the solar plexus chakra. Pumice Stone represents the chakra - it is a very light and porous volcanic rock created from fire and heat. Emotionally pumice symbolizes a callus texture used to removed abrasions.
4. Heart Chakra/4th Chakra: The fair and lovely Rose Quartz, with its gentle pink essence, is a stone of the heart. It carries a soft feminine energy of compassion and peace, tenderness and healing, nourishment and comfort.
5. Throat Chakra/5th Chakra: Howlite is a stone of modesty and understatement. It balances energy flow in chaotic spaces and infuses them with peaceful energy and tranquility. It helps reduce conflicts and facilitates respectful communication.
6. 3rd Eye Chakra/6th Chakra: Unakite is a stone that encourages visionary abilities by opening your psychic vision. It works through the third eye chakra and aids you to visualize the things you desire in your life.
7. Crown Chakra/7th Chakra: Sea Quartz amplifies healing and calming effect of all the other crystals, neutralizes negative vibrations